Hola [soon to be]freshers!
Various colleges of DU have announced their first cut-off for merit-based undergraduate courses for 2018-19. This year marked a slight drop in the minimum required percentage as compared to last year.
You can check them out here:
Here are the highlights:
- The total number of male applicants are 1,44,248, female 1,34,297, and 29 other applicants.
- About 2,78,544 students have made the payment this year, as told to the Indian Express by a university official as compared to the 2,20,000 which made last year.
- St. Stephens rolled out its cut-off first. Eco hons had a cut-off of 98.75% and English hons got 97.5%.
- SRCC’s B.com hons cut-off for general students is 97.75% and for BA hons students is 98.5%
- Hindu College has a cut-off of 98% for B.Sc (H) Physics, making it one of the top cut-off for science. SGTB Khalsa also demanded 98% for B.Sc (H) Computer Science
- LSR released one of the highest cut-off of 98.75% for BA (P) course. It also demanded 98.25% for BA (H) in Psychology.
- Amongst south campus, DCAC has a cut-off of 98.5% for BA (H) Journalism.
We’ll keep you updated with all new developments. Stay tuned and keep following us for more.
Other important links: