Yep, that’s true. Culture is our topmost priority and our people define our culture. The HR team at Campus Drift is directly managed by one of our co-founders and is responsible to instill the culture across all teams.
Primarily, a HR’s job is to make sure all people related issues are taken care of and the organisation is constantly providing a lot of value to every fellow. You’ll get to interact with all of our team members and would be responsible for handling issues of the fellows and making sure that they’re learning throughout their tenure with us.
HR is probably the most important position here at Campus Drift and we think it is one of the most challenging one. As a result, we’ll be spending a lot of our time and resources on finding the right fit for it. One of the most important thing we’ll be looking at is EMPATHY.
Here’s what we’ll be looking in a candidate (not mandatory though):
- For starters, should be a college student having 6 months left in their degree.
- A great sense of empathy towards other people
- Good understanding of the role of culture in an organisation
- Is a good communicator
- Can handle humans very well
- Should be good at record keeping and reporting
- Can access different qualities and drawbacks of a human being
- Is an extrovert and start conversations
- Knows how to manage tough situations and resolve personal conflicts between people
- Should be a fan of human beings
- Should have a great sense of responsibility and is ready to take on challenges
- Has a past record of interacting with professionals from other companies
Experience: Not required.
So, are you the maa of your group who looks after everyone? We’re looking for you. Click on the button below to fill up the form and join us.