“Social Media puts the “public” into PR and the “market” into marketing.”
There are two types of people in this world. One who live the meme life and then everyone else. We’re looking for the former ones here. We love the meme life and if you’ve seen our content then you’d understand why.
While enjoying memes is easy, creating them is one hell of a job. So, we’re calling all the legends who believe they can create amazing short content in association with our content team and then handle all our social media properties.
Handling social media platforms is a very proactive job and requires constant update of your knowledge about the platforms. We’ll teach you how to build social media properties from scratch and then how to manage and grow them. It involves a lot of creativity and planning because for those who don’t know - “Memes are art”.
Here’s what we’ll be looking in a candidate (not mandatory though):
- For starters, should be a college student having 6 months left in their degree.
- Basic knowledge of all social media platforms
- Should be creative than the average content creator
- Loves to stay online all the time
- Willingness to learn more about social media platform
- Is looking to make a career in social media/digital marketing in the future
- Should be funny and can create funny content
- Should have a sense of responsibility and should be willing to take up challenging roles
- Can travel within the city to gather content
- Should be a very social person with good personal reach
- Should understand the importance of data and its application
Experience Required: Not required
So what are you waiting for?
Get going and click on the button below to fill up the form to spearhead the Campus Drift page.