“Content is anything that adds value in the reader’s life”
That’s the basic principle we at Campus Drift follow while creating any type of content. We feel the most powerful content is well thought and researched and adds a lot of value in someone’s life.
When you join us as a writer, we’ll help you understand content generation & consumptions from it’s very basics and help you become a better writer. You’ll be creating a wide variety of content throughout your fellowship period, ranging from generic reporting to creative scripts.
Content is our bae, it’s the backbone of everything what we do at Campus Drift. If you love content as much as we do, then join us in this amazing journey to touch people with your words.
Here’s what we’ll be looking in a candidate (not mandatory though):
- For starters, should be a college student having 6 months left in their degree.
- Should love content and should be eager to learn more about it.
- Loves to experiment constantly with whatever they do.
- Should understand & write formal English and “ShUd nT WryT lYk diS”
- Is creative and doesn’t mind expressing his/her ideas
- Understand journalism and the role of media in a society
- Is very proactive in preparing content and is ready to travel for itFor starters, should be a college student having 6 months left in their degree
- Doesn’t mind meeting new people
- Should be a good team player and knows how to take criticism
- Demonstrate consistency in whatever he/she has done till yet
- Should understand the sense of responsibility
Experience: Not needed.
Think we’re a good fit for you? Click on the button below to fill up the form!