As another year starts, new excitement for each day and festival awaits. January being the month of hang over and resolutions has passed . February – the month of love has left us hopeful. March being the horror month for schoolies and the month of colours for us has flown away in a blink of an eye.
With this starts another month, APRIL – as the name says it all , most awaited month to fool all those friends who guaranteed you that they are intelligent .
So as this month of fools is about to start here’s some new and fresh tricks to fool all your pretty “wise” friends.
- Borrow someone’s cell phone change the language setting to a foreign language.
Let them go crazy figuring out the problem while you go crazy laughing in your head with their reactions. And you can tease them for the rest of the year with this. Bonus!
- Swap the signs on the men’s and ladies’ rest room.
Ahm…..bit old trick right!! But undoubtedly the best one. Let them set foot in the opposite camp and behold the epic scene of the year! And don’t forget to cheer up your friend after that embarrassing prank (you do love them right?)
- Switch around random keys on someone’s keyboard who isn’t a very good typist.
Yeah so all of us have that one friend who is the tortoise of typing. You can shuffle the keys and have a hearty laugh at the reaction and amazement. This shit is real crazy :p
4. Replace Oreo cream filling with toothpaste and offer one to your Oreo lover friend.
Well… as Oreo is the most favourite out of all nowadays, lets try one prank with this too! Warning : They will never trust you with their food again but it’s worth it, isn’t it?
- Leave a note on your boss/ teacher/ friends car apologizing for an accident that never actually happened.
Make the wonder when did that Chinese masterpiece on their table broken and replaced by the oh so evil you! Thank us later J
- Conference call two people and DON’T say anything .
What about a conference call of Two enemy friends? They will be confused as hell while you will be proven the prank queen/king of your squad. Let’s have the best of the day, shall we?
- Place your biker friend’s ‘bike for sale’ or a phone freak friend’s ‘Phone for sale’ ad on OLX a day before.
Watch the horrified look on their face when they receive a phone call from a potential buyer who says “Bech de”! Dost ki galliya na suno toh din aacha nahi jata , so just be ready for those sweet words at the end.
And while all this happens just make sure you are around to catch the best of the reactions. Lets make this fool’s day a bit more interesting!
And do you know Mark Zuckerberg and Barack Obama have shared this post?
Lulllzz.;. April fool. But I’ll give you virtual hugs if you share this post.