Hi folks. The admission season has begun with a bang and many of you must be weighing all your options. For those who want to get into Panjab University but are confused about the process, here we are with all the necessary information at one place.
Read on to understand the steps you need to follow for the submission of Admission-cum- Examination Form for Panjab University:
- Select the Course of your Choice and completely fill the Admission-cum- Examination Form.
- Submit the Form and note down your Login Id and Password.
- Log in with your username/password at http://usoladmissions.puchd.ac.in/
- Download Bank/Post office Fee-Challan (related to the fee to be deposited).
- Deposit fee as per Fee- Challan in any Branch of SBI/Post-Office after 24 hours of your registration.
Important Note- Fees submitted through any other mode e.g. Bank Draft, Cash Counter Receipt, Online transaction, Pay order will not be adjusted/accepted.
- After Two days of depositing fee, Login again at http://usoladmissions.puchd.ac.in/
- Complete your Admission Process by uploading your scanned photograph and signature.
- Take printout of your Admission-cum-Examination Form and keep a photocopy of this Form for your personal record, and Submit the printout of the Admission-cum-Examination Form along with Original Documents” To Chairperson, USOL, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014″
- Attach Following Original Documents with the printout of Admission-cum- Examination Form.
ATTACH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL WITH THE PRINTOUT OF ADMISSION CUM EXAMINATION FORM BEFORE SUBMITTING THEM TO USOL:
- Original Certificate / Original Detailed Marks Card of the qualifying examination on the basis of which you are seeking admission. (The originals will be sent back to you when all the formalities are completed).
- Migration Certificate if +2 Examination passed from any Board other than PSEB, HSEB, HPSEB, CBSE and ICSE New Delhi (Only for Students seeking admission to B.A. /B.Com. in the first Semester)
- Migration Certificate (Only for Students who have passed the lower examinations from any other University).
- Character Certificate from the Principal of the School / College last attended if it is first time admission in USOL).
- SC/ST Certificates (students who want to avail Free-ship, also need to attach the required documents mentioned in the next part of the article).
- USOL Copy of generated Fee-Challan of the Bank/Post Office along with the printout of the Admission-cum- Examination Form.
SC/ST CATEGORY STUDENTS (ONLY FROM PANJAB STATE HAVING FAMILY INCOME NOT EXCEEDING Rs. 2,50,000/- PER ANNUM) HAVE TO ATTACH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO AVAIL THIS FREESHIP:
- Residence Proof (last 3 years) issued by Competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate of Candidate, issued by Competent Authority.
- Original Income Proof/Family Income (not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum).
- Telephone No/Mobile No. with city code.
- Adhaar Card No.
- Bank Account No. in the name of the candidate with the bank’s IFSC Code.
(The above-mentioned bank account should be Adhaar enabled).
- Last examination pass certificate.
(The information given above applies to all the courses except MBA Executive Semester -I and B.Ed Semester-I)
Panjab University B.Tech Cutoff 2017
The cutoff which is the minimum JEE Main score, will be used for screening the Admission and it will be determined after a careful consideration of the number of applicants, seat intake, the choice of course and such. Candidates scoring above the cutoff for Panjab B.Tech admission will have a very good chance at Admission.
Panjab University B.Tech Counseling 2017
The counseling of Panjab University’s B.Tech Admission 2017 will be held in two rounds for the JEE Main qualified candidates. The first round will commence from June 8 and the second round will start on June 20, 2017. For the 10+2 qualified candidates, the counseling session will start from June 20, 2017. Counseling will be as per the merit ranks of the applicants. The Panjab B.Tech counseling will comprise of document verification and seat allotment. Candidates must attend the document verification as per the specified dates.
After the announcement of the seat allotment, candidates must download the call letter and complete the admission formalities by paying the requisite fees and reporting to the colleges.
Documents required during Panjab B.Tech Admission 2017 Counselling
- 2 recent passport size photographs – Attested by Principal of College/School last attended
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2017 Score Card
- Mark sheet of class XII or equivalent
- class X Certificate – Date of Birth proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Principal of the college/school last attended
- Migration Certificate for candidates of other Universities/Boards
Now coming to the eligibility for different courses, these things must be kept in mind while you apply for Panjab University –
- For Under Graduate Course –To get admission for the under graduate course, the applicant must have qualified 12th Class in the same field/stream.
- For Post Graduate Course –For the post graduate course, applicants should have qualified graduation degree in the same stream.
- Application Fee –Students can get the brief information regarding the application fees from the official notification or prospectus of the University.
With all this information at your command, we hope that you will be able to apply easily. In case of any queries and questions, you can drop a message and say hi on our Facebook page or in the comments section below.
Tag your pals who need help and keep following us for more admission related updates.