Hello freshers. If you’re reading this then I guess you’re gearing up or considering Pune University for admission in Undergraduate and Post-graduate courses.
Now I can fully understand the torture you’re going through while applying to various universities and colleges. I myself went through it and we at Campus Drift are determined towards helping students like in every way we can.
So here’s the procedure you have to follow for applying to Pune University. (You just have to follow the step and I assure you that you won’t have to look for information anywhere else. I’ve personally checked everything)
- Enter following URL to your browser: unipune.ac.in & click on Admission Portal.
- Click on ‘PG ADMISSIONS 2017-2018.
- Go through ‘Annexure A’ by clicking on respective Department Name for your interested Course details.
- Start Sign Up process by clicking on ‘Login / Sign Up’ button. Click on ‘Sign Up’ link.
- Fill correct details like e-Mail ID, Mobile No which will be used for notifications and communication.
- After successful registration you will get E-Mail & SMS to your registered address and Mobile Number. Make sure to read the FAQs.
- Click on ‘Login’ by entering your One Campus Credentials.
- From ‘Home Page’ click on ‘Pre-Admission AY-17-18 (1st Year)’ link for further process.
Note: All other links will not be OPEN in ‘Pre Admission’ process.
- Click on ‘Create New Application’ and select interested department name and ‘Proceed’
- Fill all mandatory details carefully!
- You can Edit your application till you proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Print’ link to proceed for payment using ‘Cash Challan’. Pay challan at respective bank branch before Validity of Cash Challan.
- You can apply for more than one Course/s to multiple department/s.
- You can also pay through card. Click on ‘Print’ link to proceed for payment selecting ‘Card Payment’.
- If payment is successful then you will get message as ‘CAPTURED’ and will redirect to your login.
- Verify details with your account and proceed to get E-Mail OR SMS on your registered ID’s.
- For Technical queries mail from your registered e-Mail address at – CSPSupport@pun.unipune.ac.in
So what are you waiting for? Get going. Here’s the link to admission manual if you wanna read – Click Here.
Also, you can follow the admission updates of all university of India on our facebook page. We’ve created a album where we upload all the updates, click here to access it.