Exams are speedily approaching. The DU/IP semester exams are about to begin, and every student is in frenzy and panic. The whole semester has been wasted having fun, as usual, despite promises made to oneself towards the end of previous term to study hard this time.
But we all know from the very beginning that promises such as these are just for namesake. And hence, another semester came and went in the blink of an eye, and here we are, just about two weeks away from exams, cursing our fate, not knowing what to do, and sorely seeking inspiration to finally set to study.
Well, do not worry anymore. I am here to rescue you. I am going to list some quotes that will motivate you, inspire you, and help you ease your way in to the arduous task that lies ahead. The journey is painful but you should keep the goal in mind and get, set, go!
- For those who are seeking and outer force to push them out of their inertia.
2) For those who get tired after 5 minutes of studying
3) For the procrastinators
4) For those who say “studying sucks”
5) For those who fear poor grades and are unable to study
6) For those who blame luck for poor grades
7) For those who try hard but not hard enough
8) For those who are de-motivated by poor grades
9) For the slow learners (you’ll find your way)
10) For those who are more involved in competing with others and less in improving themselves
11) For those who are still not inspired by these quotes (go study!)
12) And finally, one for the Potterheads
There you go. I hope now I have motivated you enough for you to shut the screens you are reading this on and open your books right away, and get to work! All the best and may you all pass with flying colors!
Share it with the squad to inspire some hard work in them too 🙂